Công ty eSilicon Vietnam tuyển dụng
eSilicon is an innovative fabless semiconductor company that has pioneered a new business model called Value Chain Producer(VCP). The company provides an extensive suite of ASIC services and solutions aimed at delivering a flexible, low-cost and lower-risk path to volume chip production. The key is our integrated and flexible approach that incorporates ASIC design, productization and manufacturing services into a seamless environment, all brought together by the company’s patented infrastructure that enables superior predictability and faster time-to-market advantages for our customers.
eSilicon is unique amongst semiconductor IP companies in providing IP that fits seamlessly into your internal flow. Tested and proven using your own methodology and test practices, the IP we deliver is indistinguishable from that created by your internal team. Leveraging our 10+ years of experience we work closely with our customers to deliver leading edge semiconductor IP to our clients. We can customize our solutions to cater for your specific market requirements and for your specific process.
Position: CAD Engineers
Job Description: CAD Engineer is responsible for developing, testing and maintaining CAD/EDA tools and automating workflow of design functions under instruction and supervision of relevant CAD project leaders.
- Develop, test and maintain CAD tools
- Study relevant knowledge, programming languages and EDA tools to develop CAD tools.
- Develop and deliver tools and their new features. Provide relevant documents setup, user guide, development.
- Do unit test for developed CAD tools.
- Maintain CAD tools and support users in using tools. Debug and resolve problems.
- Automate the workflows for different design teams
- Study relevant knowledge, programming languages and design methodology to automate design flows.
- Develop and deliver tools which contain flow automation. Provide relevant documents setup, user guide, development.
- Do unit test for developed workflows.
- Maintain the developed flow and support users in using them. Debug and resolve probl
- Project management and reporting
- Follow assignments, instructions and schedule defined by Project Leader.
- Discuss and bring up tough issues to Project Leader to find solutions.
- Report status and problems to Leader timely.
- Self-study and development
- Take part in formal training and do self-study on the job.
- Organizational responsibilities
- Participate in company activities.
- Work together with other team members in a way that promotes a good team spirit and effective coordination.
- Support and promote company vision, mission and values.
- Provide support and/or perform other duties reasonably within the scope of incumbent’s capabilities as assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science, Mathematics, Information Technology, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent with course emphasis on programming languages.
- Pre-requisite: Excellent GPA.
- Basic required knowledge: Good at logic thinking and problem solving, ability to self-study, good team player, ability to work under pressure.
- Basic required programming languages (One of): PHP, Shell, Perl, Java, C/C++ TCL, Python, SKILL.
- Basic knowledge of Linux and EDA tools.
- Prefer candidates who are attentive to details, honest and trustworthy, possess cultural awareness, flexible and willing to learn new things.
- Required language(s): English (written and spoken), Vietnamese.
- Preferably Junior Staffs specializing in Engineering – Computer Science or equivalent.
Interested and qualified applicants are required to submit these listed documents to Susan at
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- English CV / resume
- University transcripts with course listings
- Results of IELTS or similar English test